Pioneer’s new DJM-750 four-channel digital mixer takes FX manipulation to another level: the new Boost Colour FX adds a second effect to the Sound Colour FX in play, and lets DJs change the parameters depending on how fast they twist the dial. The mixer boasts 13 Beat FX with a dedicated Level/Depth knob for tactile control of the wet/dry mix. Like the DJM-850, the latest addition has a built-in high-quality USB sound card to enable simultaneous input and output with no deterioration of sound quality – so connection to laptops needs just one USB cable, for instant mixing with DJ software.
NEW Boost Colour FX combines multiple FX control in a single knob
Boost Colour FX lets DJs engage and control Sound Colour FX and Beat FX all in one movement. Hitting the Boost FX button adds another layer of FX to the Sound Colour FX, and DJs can manipulate the parameters of both FX together depending on how fast they twist the large chrome knob.
Improved Beat FX with Level/Depth control
DJs can access 13 Beat FX, including the new VINYL BRAKE and the improved ROLL. The Level/Depth dial adjusts the wet/dry mix, while DJs can control the tempo with the BEAT LEFT/RIGHT buttons and manual Time control.
Integrated USB four-channel sound card for easy connection to DJ software
The DJM-750 has a high-performance 24-bit/96 kHz sound card on-board, which enables simultaneous input and output of four channels1 with no deterioration of sound quality as it passes through the mixer.
Connection to PCs or laptops therefore requires just one USB cable, so DJs can start mixing with DJ software immediately.2
Support for three sampling rates (96 kHz/48 kHz/44.1 kHz) and ASIO/Core Audio standards means the DJM-750 can also be used for music production and recording.
Pioneer’s user-friendly interface launches soon as the mixer is connected to a computer, so DJs can tweak the mixer settings to their preference.
High-quality audio circuits for pristine sound
The DJM-750 inherits the same 32-bit digital signal processor as Pioneer’s club-standard DJM-900nexus to suppress digital noise. A 24-bit A/D converter digitises and enhances soun
- NEW Boost Colour FX combines multiple FX control in a single dial
- Improved Beat FX with Level/Depth control
- Integrated 24-bit/96 kHz sound card for DVS control of DJ software
- Audio quality inherited from Pioneer’s pro-DJ range
- Supports three sampling rates (96 kHz/48 kHz/44.1 kHz)
- USB port enables direct recording to PC/Mac
- Fully MIDI assignable
- 3-band EQ and 3-band isolator
- P-LOCK Fader Caps
- Available in black and silver
- Channels: Audio: 4, MIC: 1
- Inputs: CD/LINE×4(RCA), LINE×2 (RCA), PHONO×2 (RCA), MIC×1(XLR & ¼ inch PHONE combined use x1)
- Outputs: MASTER OUT×2 (RCA×1, XLR×1), BOOTH OUT×1(RCA), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT×1 (top side ¼ inch PHONE), REC OUT×1 (RCA), DIGITAL OUT×1(COAXIAL)
- Other ports: SEND×1(¼ inch PHONE), RETURN×1(¼ inch PHONE), USB x 1 (top side B port), CONTROL×2 (F3.5 mm MINI JACK)
- Sampling rate 96 kHz
- D/A converter 24 bit
- A/D converter 24 bit
- Frequency response 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion 0.004% or less
- LINE INPUT S/N ratio 106 dB or more
- Headroom 19 dB
- USB sound card : INPUT: Stereo 4-channel, OUTPUT: Stereo 4-channel, 24-bit, Sampling rate: 96 kHz/48 kHz/44.1 kHz
- Electricity consumption 30 W
- Max. external dimensions 320 mm (W) × 376 mm (D) × 108 mm (H)
- Weight 7.6 kg