– Classic Club to use 2 iOS devices as separate decks, connected to your mixer. They sync the current BPM wirelessly.
– Double Deck to use one device, connected to your mixer. Audio left is deck A, right is deck B.
Output modes for the Split Cable Adapter (check djplayer.net to buy):
– Split Cable. Audio left is master, right is pre-listening.
– Auto Stereo. Same as before, but full stereo when PFL buttons are off.
Output modes with 2 independent stereo outputs:
– Home mode: audio out is pre-listening, master is transmitted to our MasterOut app over the network.
– Club Master: audio out is master, pre-listening is transmitted to MasterOut. A special design for ultra-low latency DJ monitoring.
– 8 gapless cue/loop points (6 on iPhone and iPod touch), play like a sampler. Modify on-the-fly, while playback/loop goes.
– Vinyl Vision or waveform display, touch to jump (beat and block aligned).
– Pitch control (±4, ±8, ±16 and ±100%), fine adjust, adjustable pitch bend strength.
– Reverse play with slip mode for lengths below 16 beats.
– BPM sync, automatic bpm and beatgrid detection.
– Crossfader with 3 curves and attached morph filters.
– For each channel: fader, gain, low/mid/high ±6 db adjust eq, low/mid/high mixing eq from -96 to 0 db (isolator), hidden cutoff switches.
– Punch control for channel faders and cross (in/out).
– Calibrated channel and master VU meters (with peak hold off/fade/run), balance.
– Pre-listening: master/PFL ratio, headphone volume. Split or stereo PFL (in Home or Club Master mode).
– EQ reset on track load (do nothing, or reset all, or reset mid/high and cut bass).
– Gain set on track load (do nothing, reset to 0 or auto to loudness).
– Adjust effect parameters with touch or accelerometer.
– Gapless auto or bounce looping, from 128 beats to 1/256 beat (including triolic 3/4, 1/3 values on iPad).
– Slip mode for looping.
– Temp pitch control, beat snap and reloop.
– BPM-based echo, reverb, lo-fi, flanger, highpass, lowpass, bandpass, notch and peak.
– Sharp or smooth echo/reverb release, beatcounter.
– Mass analyze of selected tracks.
– Convenient track search with textual search/filter.
– Sort by playlist, artist, title, comment, BPM or natural (“iTunes order”).
– Automatic marker shows if a track was played in the last 4 hours. Manual marker on/off for each track.
– Serato and Traktor metadata support (BPM and cue points/loops).
– The internal standard SQLite db keeps all bpm and cue points even if a track is removed from the device, with import/export.
– Day or night background. Manual or automatic according to your location’s sunrise/sunset.
– iPad only: CPU meter, sunrise and sunset display.
– Audio buffer size, from 512 to 128.
Use Your Music£2.99
Pro Output Pack£6.99