The Native Instruments Maschine Mikro is now more portable and more affordable than it’s predecessor. The Maschine Mikro is designed to be compact, giving you the same power and performance as the first Maschine. Maschine Mikro is great for budding producers, DJs and professionals who want a drum machine connected to their digital studio.
The Maschine Mikro from NI works with the same Maschine software, features the same pads and includes the same 6GB+ library of sounds. The Maschine Mikro offer seamless integration with Komplete and Maschine software. You can also import REX2 files, MPC programs, export MIDI or audio in an instant.
Maschine Mikro has a massive library with over 18000 samples, 7000 one-hits, 400 cut-up loops, 300 kits with 1400 patterns, 388 sampled instruments and 170 FX presets. Get to grips 60 demo projects preloaded. Maschine Mikro also has the high contrast display and backlit pads, as well as featuring the classic groovebox: 16 velocity levels, multiple swings, pad-link, note repeat and MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation.
Mikro can even import your projects from iMaschine, the first Native Instruments iPhone/iPod App. Start off your tracks in iMaschine then perfect them in Mikro.
You tube link:
- Ultra-portable and road-tested build quality, with the same high quality pads and exactly the same software as Maschine
- Clever hardware shortcuts provide quick access to key functions and essential software controls
- Classic groovebox features: 16 velocity levels, swing (sounds, groups, global), pad-link, note repeat, MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation)
- Full studio integration: Import REX2 fi les and MPC programs and export MIDI or audio via drag-and-drop, use Maschine inside a DAW as a VST, Audio Units or RTAS plug-in
- Mikro includes full 6 GB+ Maschine sound library: 18000+ samples, 7000 one-shots, 400 sliced loops, 300 drum kits with over 1400 patterns, 388 sampled instruments, 170 FX/multi-FX presets and 60 demo projects